As promised, this guac makes everything taste better. Also something about the good fats, heart health etc. etc. Just make it. You won’t regret it.
Easy Peasy Guacamole
Simple, delicious and good for you.
- 1 jalapeño
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 lime
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro (I just grab a big handful)
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- Depending on how spicy you like things, start by de-seeding the jalapeño. I like living on the edge and only de-seed half of the jalapeño.🔥
- Halve, de-seed, and peel the avocados.
- Juice the lime.
- Dump everything into a food processor.
- Blend till everything is smooth. Give it a taste and add more salt and pepper, if necessary.
3 thoughts on “Easy Peasy Guacamole”