This one is for my garlic loving friends. You know the kind of garlic that you wake up the next morning, still feeling it on your breath, and oozing out of your pores? Yes, this is that potent! And yes it is that delicious!
This simple garlic sauce takes only a few ingredients, and an immersion blender to do all the hard work of blending this into a garlicky tangy cloud of flavour.
Try it with chicken shawarma, roasted potatoes, or any grilled veggie really. You can’t go wrong with this bomb garlic sauce.
Easy Garlic Sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 medium lemon)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg white (optional – but recommended to give it that light whipped feeling)
- 1 cup canola oil (a light tasting oil is best)
- It is best to do this in a high speed blender or with immersion blender so you can slowly pour the oil in while blending.
- Place all the ingredients into a tall jar (or in your blender).
- Start to blend on low speed, and at the same time slowly pour in the oil.
- As you add the oil and blend, the liquid will thicken and turn a bright white. Continue blending for about 20 seconds after the oil is finished.
- The sauce will be light and fluffy with a strong garlicky odour and flavour.
- Easy Chewy Espresso Brownies
- Samosa Chaat
- Easy Bengan Ka Bharta – Eggplant Curry (Whole30, Veg, Paleo, Keto)