[Note: I will be updating this throughout the day as my list grows… 🙂 ]
Guys my inbox is full of so many great deals it is so hard to resist!
So in order to stop myself from going broke right now, here is a list of the things that either I have bought, will buy, or you should buy and I will live vicariously through you… because somebody should take advantage of these deals!
- Sodastream – we have decided to replace our La Croiz addiction and get a Soda Stream Source starter kit (comes with the carbonator) for $98.99 (CAD) from Staples. This is the best deal for the Source model, which is the one we want, since everywhere else it sells for about $150. Check their flyer for the deal – it looks like it is only available in stores.
- Instant Pot – Still on the fence about getting this one. But if we do it will probably be from Walmart, where the basic 8qt., 6-in-1 is only $48.88! (If there are any left, at the time I posted this it looks like they are sold out online!).
- [Updated] – Kitchen Stuff Plus – If you need to stock up on kitchen essentials now is the time. I think we will try to snag this spiralizer ,this silicone baking mat ($5 each!) and these food prep containers, (if there are any left)this weekend.
- Kristen Ess – My favourite hair care line is on sale on Well.ca – I have been using Kristen Ess hair products for over a year now and love them. I think I have tried almost everything. It is all 30% off this weekend! I love the shampoo and conditioner, the beach wave spray, dry shampoo… the list goes on. It is all good and the price is crazy good for the quality. I am fully stocked right now, so I really don’t need anything. But someone please go take advantage! (Also if you use my code ‘ruestory‘ at checkout you can get $10 off your purchase of over $40!)
- Smash & Tess – I am embarrassed to admit how many rompers I have purchased from Smash & Tess (over 1 and under 5…ok 6). But in my defense, I have given a few away as gifts too! I love their stuff. It is basically all I wear when I am home (and sometimes out to run errands on the weekend too). Their limited edition holiday collection is gorgeous (if there is anything left – they sell out fast!). As is their romperall which I really don’t need. But gosh do I want it bad. And they rarely go on sale, so watch out for their Black Friday flash sale in their instagram. It is well worth it! And they are Canadian! [Update: the flash sale is my most favourite Friday Romper in black (fyi. I have a blue one in size xs) for 25% off! Someone please get one!)]
- CJLA – I discovered this LA based online clothing brand about a year ago. And honestly I think half of the things I wear regularly are from CJLA now. The quality is good, as is the price. Their instagram stories are so addictive and really help make it easy to buy even though it is all online. And their customer service is great. Their Black Friday deal is one of the best sales of the year (30% off everything right now). They do charge $20 flat fee for shipping to Canada, but there are no duties on that. And with 30% off you still save money. I love anything in their basics line, and their jumpsuits or rompers. This time round I bought the cosette sweater, hollyn dress and a belt bag.
- Paula’s Choice – my favourite facial care products line is having 25% off and free shipping on everything on their site. I have been using Paula’s Choice for years and swear their 2% BHA liquid is one of the primary reasons my skin stays so clear.
- Wonderbly personalized books – I bought a couple for my niece and nephew last year. And I loved them so much I got some again this year. They have 20% off right now (with code: blackfridayvip). It is so much fun to read a book to a child with their own character!
- Zara– 30% off. Cutest kids clothes ever. Nuff said!
- Sweat App – I have decided I am going to try out a workout app subscription this winter so I can start to workout in my own gym or at home. We shall see how that goes. It is way cheaper than a gym membership -currently they are offering 1 month free trial or a 1 year membership for about $120 (USD) which is 50% off regular membership. And it will mean I work out on my own schedule rather than a gym or class timing that doesn’t always work for me. I have read all good things about the app and how the training schedule and workouts are set out. I will report back on how it goes for me. And yes, I do consider working out fun. 😉
- Saje – 20% off everything! They literally only do this once a year. I know, I’ve been waiting a year since the last one! And you know I love me some Saje. I picked up some pain release for my mom, refill of my favourite diffuser scent liquid sunshine and a pocket farmacy (which is $30 if you make a $40 purchase!). I may be tempted to buy more… I’ll share on my instastories if I get anything else.
- Chef’s Plate also just sent me a 50% off deal – might just take them up on that so I have more time to shop and less time worrying about meal prep for next week…
Let me know if you get anything on my list! What’s on your list? On second thought, maybe don’t tell me… I might end up wanting that too!