Tangy Masala Spice Blend
Get tangy with this spice blend that adds at little extra something to any of your everyday dishes. Try it on fries, or roasted veggies.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp dried pomegranate powder
- 2 tsp amchoor (dried mango) powder (for a tangier blend feel free to add more!)
- 1 tsp garlic salt (or half-half garlic powder to salt)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala (optional - see recipe link below - use this for more of a 'masala' flavour)
Liberally sprinkle this on everything! My personal favourite is taking regular fries and sprinkling this on top to make them tangy fries!
Add a 1/2 tsp of garam masala, and you can have a more tangy masala flavour - goes great sprinkled on daal or roasted potatoes!