Tangy Masala Spice Blend
Get tangy with this spice blend that adds at little extra something to any of your everyday dishes. Try it on fries, or roasted veggies.
Servings: 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp dried pomegranate powder
- 2 tsp amchoor (dried mango) powder (for a tangier blend feel free to add more!)
- 1 tsp garlic salt (or half-half garlic powder to salt)
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala (optional - see recipe link below - use this for more of a 'masala' flavour)
Liberally sprinkle this on everything! My personal favourite is taking regular fries and sprinkling this on top to make them tangy fries!
Add a 1/2 tsp of garam masala, and you can have a more tangy masala flavour - goes great sprinkled on daal or roasted potatoes!